Master Scent List
- Anonymous: no additional scents of any kind. Anything you smell is just the natural smell of the base product.
- Anne Boleyn (*): bold fruity and floral, with strawberry jam, freshly-sliced apples, peony, and roses, anchored by vanilla (dupe of Rose Jam)
- Boudicca: Clean and oceanic, smells like a fresh North Atlantic sea breeze - with bergamot, violet, orchid, sea moss, jasmine, ozone, sandalwood, musk, and moss.
- Cleopatra: a heady blend of orange blossom, musk, amber, and exotic spices
- Florence Nightingale: a clean and uplifting lavender with hints of citrus and medicinal herbs
- Marie Antoinette (*): a refreshing glass of zesty and sweet lemonade, with rose petal and raspberry ice cubes and a splash of champagne surrounded by the gardens of Versailles
- Jane Austen: a delicate china cup of mint tea garnished with lemon
- Zelda Fitzgerald (*): rich cognac, sugared vanilla, and bruised rose petals scattered on rumpled sheets
- Eleanor Roosevelt: soft and powdery rice flower blended with creamy herbal shea
Enigma collection (limited edition, fall 2021)
- Agatha Christie: Clean and uplifting with notes of bergamot, lime, earl grey tea leaves, cucumber, beeswax, amber, and musk.
- Amelia Earhart: a fresh, sweet blend of the last fruits of summer and tropical flowers - peach, red apple, orange, pink hibiscus, sweet tea, jasmine, musk, and sugar.
- Tituba(*): Layered autumnal scents with black pepper, bergamot, cardamom, magnolia, white rose, and finished with vanilla, amber, and tonka. A little witchy, a lot complex - you won’t be able to forget her.
Past PPU exclusive fragrances (limited edition)
- Medusa (October 2021): a mix of ginger, black pepper, ylang ylang, gardenia, jasmine, orchid, and clove. It finishes with amber, patchouli, sandalwood, vanilla, and musk.
- Virtual Chores (November 2021): Sparkling apple champagne with a touch of wild berries and honeyed pear
- Tom & Jerry (December 2021): buttery sweet vanilla with a hefty sprinkle of cinnamon on top, and a cheeky splash of rum
- Liquid Gold (January 2021): Pure golden honey with spun sugar and the scent of wildflowers carried on the breeze
Fragrances marked with a (*) contain vanillin, a naturally occurring compound in certain fragrance oils that can cause a tan/brown discoloration over time.