Master Scent List
- Anonymous: no additional scents of any kind. Anything you smell is just the natural smell of the base product.
- Anne Boleyn (*): bold fruity and floral, with strawberry jam, freshly-sliced apples, peony, and roses, anchored by vanilla (dupe of Rose Jam)
- Boudicca: Clean and oceanic, smells like a fresh North Atlantic sea breeze - with bergamot, violet, orchid, sea moss, jasmine, ozone, sandalwood, musk, and moss.
- Cleopatra: a heady blend of orange blossom, musk, amber, and exotic spices
- Florence Nightingale: a clean and uplifting lavender with hints of citrus and medicinal herbs
- Marie Antoinette (*): a refreshing glass of zesty and sweet lemonade, with rose petal and raspberry ice cubes and a splash of champagne surrounded by the gardens of Versailles
- Jane Austen: a delicate china cup of mint tea garnished with lemon
- Zelda Fitzgerald (*): rich cognac, sugared vanilla, and bruised rose petals scattered on rumpled sheets
- Eleanor Roosevelt: soft and powdery rice flower blended with creamy herbal shea
Fragrances marked with a (*) contain vanillin, a naturally occurring compound in certain fragrance oils that can cause a tan/brown discoloration over time.