Epithet Hydrating lip balm
Epithet Hydrating lip balm
Enjoy a sweetly-flavored lip balm that uses nourishing oils and butters to help soothe and moisturize your lips. Includes olive squalane, which is molecularly similar to your skin's own moisture and provides lasting, natural-feeling hydration.
Paraben Free, NOT vegan (contains beeswax)
Net weight approx. 0.15 oz
Anne Boleyn: Pink Lemonade
Boudicca (The Warrior): Pomegranate & Berry
Cleopatra (The Queen): Tupelo Honey
Eleanor Roosevelt (The Diplomat): Pear & Coconut
Florence Nightingale (The Healer): Sweet Lavender
Jane Austen (The Wit): Vanilla Mint
Marie Antoinette (The Princess): Cake Batter
Susan B Anthony (The Suffragette): Concord Grape
Zelda Fitzgerald (The Socialite): Raspberry glaze
How to use
How to use
If you accidentally ordered the wrong thing or changed your mind after the cancellation window, we will gladly accept a return of the original items to ensure you get what you wanted. The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Due to the nature of our products, returns will only be accepted if the products are unopened with any shrink wrap, bottle liners etc still intact.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com with the subject "RETURN; ORDER ######". If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anonymous: no additional scents of any kind. Anything you smell is just the natural smell of the base product.
- Anne Boleyn (*): bold fruity and floral, with strawberry jam, freshly-sliced apples, peony, and roses, anchored by vanilla (dupe of Rose Jam)
- Boudicca: Clean and oceanic, smells like a fresh North Atlantic sea breeze - with bergamot, violet, orchid, sea moss, jasmine, ozone, sandalwood, musk, and moss.
- Cleopatra: a heady blend of orange blossom, musk, amber, and exotic spices
- Florence Nightingale: a clean and uplifting lavender with hints of citrus and medicinal herbs
- Marie Antoinette (*): a refreshing glass of zesty and sweet lemonade, with rose petal and raspberry ice cubes and a splash of champagne surrounded by the gardens of Versailles
- Jane Austen: a delicate china cup of mint tea garnished with lemon
- Zelda Fitzgerald (*): rich cognac, sugared vanilla, and bruised rose petals scattered on rumpled sheets
- Eleanor Roosevelt: soft and powdery rice flower blended with creamy herbal shea
Enigma collection (limited edition, fall 2021)
- Agatha Christie: Clean and uplifting with notes of bergamot, lime, earl grey tea leaves, cucumber, beeswax, amber, and musk.
- Amelia Earhart: a fresh, sweet blend of the last fruits of summer and tropical flowers - peach, red apple, orange, pink hibiscus, sweet tea, jasmine, musk, and sugar.
- Tituba(*): Layered autumnal scents with black pepper, bergamot, cardamom, magnolia, white rose, and finished with vanilla, amber, and tonka. A little witchy, a lot complex - you won’t be able to forget her.
Past PPU exclusive fragrances (limited edition)
- Medusa (October 2021): a mix of ginger, black pepper, ylang ylang, gardenia, jasmine, orchid, and clove. It finishes with amber, patchouli, sandalwood, vanilla, and musk.
- Virtual Chores (November 2021): Sparkling apple champagne with a touch of wild berries and honeyed pear
- Tom & Jerry (December 2021): buttery sweet vanilla with a hefty sprinkle of cinnamon on top, and a cheeky splash of rum
- Liquid Gold (January 2021): Pure golden honey with spun sugar and the scent of wildflowers carried on the breeze
Fragrances marked with a (*) contain vanillin, a naturally occurring compound in certain fragrance oils that can cause a tan/brown discoloration over time.